To target the market and extend tea culture to modern generation, ReALLY was appointed to rethink their identity, packaging and graphics for the new flag store in Hong Kong. A unique logotype was created using the concept of the traditional Chinese seal as a tribute to Chinese Culture, as “Yuen” means having consideration to the roots. The overall mood was calm, elegant and of reliable quality. The key graphics was a series of illustrations highlighting the process of tea-making, as Wing Yuen was all about education, allowing audiences to understand the background of tea from field to the cup.
We are re:ally - Beauty and Brains
Really Design is the consultancy behind some of Hong Kong’s most trusted and iconic brands. Our passion is positioning and designing brands coming from a deep understanding of what makes businesses and customers tick. At Really, we know what part art and science to use to help propel businesses and launch products. The magic comes when art and science join forces. Staffed with enthusiastic creatives and account servicing professionals, we tailored creative solutions to build up our clients’ brands, and create genuinely effective works that last.
- 14th International Design Awards - Gold Award Winner in Print - Collateral Material Category (Year of the Rat - Red Packet 2020)
- 14th International Design Awards - Bronze Award Winner in Print - Collateral Material Category (Chinese Auspicious Arts - Premium Red Packet 2020)
- 14th International Design Awards - Bronze Award Winner in Print - Calendars Category (UNIVERSE – Calendar 2020)
- 31st Hong Kong Print Awards - Excellence in Stationery And Office Material Printing (Chinese Auspicious Arts - Premium Red Packet 2020)
- Hong Kong Smart Design Awards 2020 - Merit Winner in Corporate Promotional Gifts Group (Year of the Rat - Red Packet 2020)
- 13th International Design Awards - Bronze Award Winner in Print - Packaging Category (BEDIEVRE: Men’s Grooming Packaging)
- HKDA Global Design Award 2018 - Excellence in Graphic - Packaging (Green Common: Vegan Mooncake 2018)
- 12th International Design Awards - Silver Award Winner in Print - Packaging Category (Wing Yuen: Tea Tin Packaging)
- 12th International Design Awards - Silver Award Winner in Print - Corporate Identity Category (Wing Yuen - Brand Revamp)
- HOW Design Award 2018 - Packaging Design Merit (Green Common: Common Good Juice)